Tumblr is a microblogging platform and social networking website that allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users' blogs, or they can make their blogs private. In this guide, we will show you how to use Tumblr to boost your product sales with the PayLoadz service.
1. Login to your Tumblr account. If you don’t have one, create one by clicking on a registration link. Once you login to your Tumblr account, add a new text post by clicking on a text icon
2. Once the new post window is open, add your product title, and write a product description. You can also include a product image by clicking on the “Upload Image” icon, as shown on the image below:
Tumblr is a simple platform and, once you complete the above steps, the only thing left for you to do is insert your product's “Buy Now” button from PayLoadz.
3. Go to PayLoadz and login to your dashboard. Go to product listing, hover over “Details,” and click on the "Code Generator" dropdown link.
4. Select the button or link you want, click on “Show Code," mark the code and copy it. Make sure you have copied the complete code.
5. Navigate back to the Tumblr post editor. Click on the<html> icon as shown on the image below and, in this new screen, paste your copied code.You should then get a screen like the one on the image below:
6. Once you have pasted the code, you need to do one more thing for the code to work. Look at the image above. Delete any empty spaces inside the code itself;the code you have pasted needs to be one whole line instead of a few lines. You can do this by putting your cursor at the end of first row and pressing delete.Do the same for the second row.If you did it right, once you click on the HTML code, you should be back to visual editor and should see the image of the "Buy Now" button or "Buy Now" link, depending on what you have chosen for the button.
7. Publish the post and start selling!