Blogger is one of the most popular blog publishing services.Besides using Blogger as just a blog service, many people use it to sell or advertise products. Through this guide, you will learn how to place your items in Blogger posts.
Login to your Blogger account, or create a new Blogger account.After logging in, choose which blog you are creating a new post for by clicking on the "Create new post" button.Followthe steps below to post your PayLoadz product in your blog post.
1. In the new blog post screen, you will need to switch between two tabs that are found on the left: "Compose" and "HTML."Use the"Compose" tab to write a product description and to insert a product image.Once you are happy with the look of your blog post, follow the steps below to place the "Buy Now" button that will enable your visitors to buy the product from you through the PayLoadz service.
2. Go to your PayLoadz dashboard. Go to "Product Listing." Hover over "Details," and click on the"Code Generator" dropdown link.
3. Select which button or link you want. Click on "Show Code." Mark the code, and copy it. Make sure you copied the complete code.
4. Go to your blogger page, and click on the"HTML" tab, which is on the left.Look at the image below:
5. Paste the code in this HTML editor. Once you have pasted the code, you need to do one more thing for it to work. Look at the image below. You need to delete empty spaces inside the code itself. The code you pasted needs to be one whole line instead of being broken into a few lines. Do this by putting your cursor at the end of first row and pressing delete.Do the same for the second row.If you did it right, once you jump onto compose editor, you will see the image of the "Buy Now" button or "Buy Now" link, depending on what you have chosen for the button.
6. Publish your new blog post, and you should see the"Buy Now" button in your blog post. Happy selling!