There are many different products offered through the PayLoadz store. The merchants whose products are listed there, along with PayLoadz, would like the consumer to have satisfactory shopping experience and enjoy their downloads. In this section you will find the following:
- How to find your order that includes the download link
- How to download your order
- Using your purchased content
- Getting help from the seller if the need arises
Finding Your Order
There are three ways you can access your order download page:
- Payment Confirmation/Completion Page
- Download Email
- Order Lookup System
Payment Confirmation/Completion Page
After your payment is made, you will be presented with a payment confirmation screen. On this screen, there will be a link to access the download page.
After you make your payment an email is sent to instantly to the email address you used during checkout. This email will contain the location of the download page.
Order Lookup System
The lookup system can be found here: http://payloadz.com/d1/lookup.asp
Downloading Your Order
After you make your purchase, you will be sent an email. By clicking on the link in the email, you will be taken to a download page:
1. Right click on the download link:
2. Choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" from the menu that pops up on your computer:
3. Choose a location on your computer to save the file to and click "Save":
* Mac Users: Simply click the link and save the file to your computer. If you have problems, try Option + Click and the "Save to Disk" command to save the file to your computer.
Using Your Purchased Content
The merchants selling products using PayLoadz offer many different types of downloadable files including Audio, eBooks, Software and Video.
After saving to the computer, double click the file to attempt to use it. If you have the proper program installed, it should allow you to open and use your product. If not, you will need to refer to the seller's instructions for using your item.
Sometimes the files you have purchased have been compressed for faster delivery. If the file you have purchased has been "zipped" you will need to extract the file:
1. Right click on the "zipped" folder and click on "Extract To" on the menu that pops up on your computer.
2. Choose a location on your computer where you want the file to be stored and click "Extract":
3. The Files will extract to the location and folder you have chosen. Go to the location on your computer that you specified in the step above.
Getting Help From the Seller
There will be times that you have a question for the merchant. If you need to contact the seller before you make a purchase you can do so by clicking on the "Contact Seller" link located underneath the product description. Some merchants also have a website with more information. If so, their website url will be located under "Additional Information" also located under the product description.
If you are having problems using your product, please contact the Seller.
If you need to contact the seller after you have purchased a product, you have a couple of options:
1. Locate the seller's email address in your PayPal account history
2. The seller's email address is also included in the download email sent to you after payment