PayLoadz allows you to sell any type of game that can be downloaded on a computing device and played. You need to sign up for a PayLoadz account and provide your payment information, such as a PayPal account or Google Checkout account details, to start selling games. After signing up for a PayLoadz account, please follow the steps below to sell games:
1.Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Click on “Create a New Product” under the “Selling” tab.
3. Providebasic information, such as the name of the game, a unique item ID and price.
4. You can also provide a custom “Thank You” text in case you want a different text to be sent other than the default text saved in your PayLoadz Profile.
5. Create an optional PayLoadz Store listing for your game. It is recommended that you create a PayLoadz Store listing that provides greater visibility for your game.
6. Provide information about the game’s file format and the format in which the game will be delivered. These two can be different. For example, a game can be in .exe format and can be delivered in the compressed .zip format.
7. Select “Software” as the main category and “Games” as the subcategory.
Tip:After you select the subcategory, PayLoadz shows you the average price of the products sold in that subcategory. You might want to check your prices based on that price.
8. You could choose to make your game a “Featured Product” by selecting “Yes” in the dropdown. Read more about Featured Listings.
9. Provide a product information URLif you have a Web page that provides more information about the game that you are selling.
10. Upload a product image by clicking on “Choose File.”
Tip:It is advisable to provide a product image that is indicative of the game you are selling because it provides an idea to the buyers about the game they are buying. A product image is also recommended because it makes the product page look professional and appealing.
11. Provide keywords or key phrases that describe the game you are selling.
Tip:The keywords/key phrases are used for searching products. You should use the keywords based on what the users would be searching for while looking for the type of game you are selling.
12. Provide a description of your game in the “Product Description” section. The product description should clearly describe the game you are selling and present a clear picture to the customer.
Tip: Use the toolbar in HTML editor to format the description according to your preferences. You may use different font styles, font colors, bullets and numberings. You can also include images in the description if you know how to edit the source HTML.
13. You could also provide the required information for using affiliates to promote your game.
14. Click on the “Submit Product Information” button.
15. On the “Product File Selection” page, provide the details of the game file using any of the four given options.
16. Your game is now ready for sale. To get the button and/or link for the game, click on View Products under the “Selling” tab in the top menu.
17. Click on the “Details” link for the game listing in the “Product Summary” section.
18. Click on the “Code Generator” button in the right-hand menu.
19. Choose the payment processor from the “Select Buttons” dropdown menu.
20. Copy the generated code for the button or text link,and publish it on any Web page where you would like to sell your game.
Tip: Use the simple URL provided in the “Single Item Purchase” section to sell your game on pages where you cannot use the HTML code.