PayLoadz allows you to sell any type of video or movie that can be downloaded and watched on a computing device.It is important to note that PayLoadz is not a video streaming service and does not provide the feature to watch videos online. Buyers need to download the video to be able to watch it. The videos can be any length.To start selling videos, you need to sign up for a PayLoadz account and provide your payment information. After signing up for a PayLoadz account, please follow the steps below to sell videos:
1.Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Click on “Create a New Product” under the “Selling” tab.
3. Providebasic information, such as the name of the video, a unique Item ID and price.
4. You can also provide a custom “Thank You” text in case you want a different text to be sent other than the default text saved in your PayLoadz Profile.
5. Create an optional PayLoadz Store listing for your video. It is recommended that you create a PayLoadz Store listing that provides greater visibility for your video.
6. Provide information about the video’s file format and the format in which the video will be delivered. These two can be different. For example, a video can be in .avi format and can be delivered in the compressed .zip format.
7. Select “Movies and Videos” as the main category, and choose a subcategory that best defines the video. You can select multiple subcategories by clicking on the “Add Category” link.
Tip:After you select the subcategory, PayLoadz shows you the average price of the products sold in that subcategory. You might want to check your prices based on that price.
8. You can choose to make your video a “Featured Product” by selecting “Yes” in the dropdown. Read more about Featured Listings.
9. Provide a product information URLif you have a Web page that provides more information about the video that you are selling.
10. Upload a product image by clicking on “Choose File.”
Tip:It is advisable to provide a product image that is indicative of the video you are selling because it provides an idea to buyers about the videos they are buying. A product image is also recommended because it makes the product page look professional and appealing.
11. Provide keywords or key phrases that describe the video you are selling.
Tip:The keywords/key phrases are used for searching products. You should use the keywords based on what users would be searching for while looking for the type of videoyou are selling.
12. Provide a description of your video in the “Product Description” section. The product description should clearly describe the video you are selling and present a clear picture to the customer.
Tip: Use the toolbar in HTML editor to format the description according to your preferences. You may use different font styles, font colors, bullets and numberings. You can also include images in the description if you know how to edit the source HTML.
13. You can also provide the required information for using affiliates to promote your video.
14. Click on the “Submit Product Information” button.
15. On the “Product File Selection” page, provide the details of the video file using any of the four given options.
16. Your video is now ready for sale. To get the button and/or link for the video, click on View Products under the “Selling” tab in the top menu.
17. Click on the “Details” link for the video listing in the “Product Summary” section.
18. Click on the “Code Generator” button in the right-hand menu.
19. Choose the payment processor from the “Select Buttons” dropdown menu.
20. Copy the generated code for the button or text link,and publish it on any Webpage where you would like to sell your video.
Tip: Use the simple URL provided in the “Single Item Purchase” section to sell your video on pages where you cannot use the HTML code.