People in their day-to-day personal and professional activities require documents and forms. With PayLoadz, you can sell any type of document and formsuch as invoice templates, white papers and research papers. To start selling documents, sign up for a PayLoadz account and provide your payment information such as a PayPal account or Google Checkout account details. After signing up for a PayLoadz account, please follow the steps below to sell documents:
1.Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Click on “Create a New Product” under the “Selling” tab.
3. Providebasic information such as the name of thedocument, a unique item ID and price.
4. You can also provide a custom “Thank You” text in case you want a different text to be sent other than the default text saved in your PayLoadz Profile.
5. Create an optional PayLoadz Store listing for your document. It is recommended that you create a PayLoadz Store listing that provides greater visibility for the document.
6. Provide information about the document’s file format and the format in which the document will be delivered. These two can be different. For example, adocument can be in .doc or .pdf format and can be delivered in the compressed .zip format.
7. Select “Documents and Forms” as the main category, and choose a subcategory that best defines the document. You can select multiple subcategories by clicking on the “Add Category” link.
Tip:After you select the subcategory, PayLoadz shows you the average price of the products sold in that subcategory. You might want to check your prices based on that price.
8. You can also choose to make your document a “Featured Product” by selecting “Yes” in the dropdown. Read more about Featured Listings.
9. Provide a product information URLif you have a Web page with more information about the document.
10. Upload a small thumbnail of the document by clicking on “Choose File”.
Tip:It is advisable to provide a thumbnail that is indicative of the document you are selling because it provides an idea to the buyers about the document they are buying.
11. Provide keywords or key phrases that describe the document you are selling.
Tip:The keywords/key phrases are used for searching products. You should use the keywords based on what the users would be searching for while looking for the type of document you are selling.
12. Provide a description of your document in the “Product Description” section. The product description should clearly describe the document you are selling.
Tip: Use the toolbar in HTML editor to format the description according to your preferences. You may use different font styles, font colors, bullets and numberings.
13. You can also provide the required information for using affiliates to promote your document.
14. Click on “Submit Product Information” button.
15. On “Product File Selection” page, provide the details of the document file using any of the four given options.
16. Your document is now ready for sale. To get the button and/or link for the document, click on View Products under “Selling” tab in the top menu.
17. Click on the “Details” link for the document listing in the “Product Summary” section.
18. Click on the “Code Generator” button in the right-hand menu.
19. Choose the payment processor from the “Select Buttons” dropdown menu.
20. Copy the generated code for the button or text link,and publish it on any Webpage where you would like to sell your document.
Tip: Use the simple URL provided in “Single Item Purchase” section to sell your documentswhere you cannot use the HTML code.