How Do I Upload Files?
PayLoadz offers two methods for uploading your files.
- Method 1: PayLoadz Website
- Method 2: FTP Upload
Steps for each method are outlined below:
Method 1: PayLoadz Website
Follow the steps below to upload a file from within your PayLoadz account.
Please note that the file size must be less than 1GB when uploading files using this method. For larger files we recommend using the FTP method of upload. Steps to upload via FTP are outlined under Method 2 below.
1.Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Go to Selling tab and select "Manage and Upload Files" from the options in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Add File” button under “Option #1,” and select the file to upload.
4. Click on the “Upload” button once you have selected the file.
When the upload is completed you will be returned to your product's Detail page where you will find selling links and HTML codes for Buy Now or Add to Cart buttons.
Method 2: FTP Upload
If the file you are uploading is more than 1GB in size, or if you have several files to be uploaded at once, please use the steps below to upload files through FTP:
1. Opena FTP program such as Filezilla or CuteFTP.
2. Enter ftp.payloadz.com in the “Host” field and your PayLoadz username and password in the FTP program’s username and password fields respectively. Click on “Connect” or “Quickconnect” depending on the FTP program you are using.
3. Navigate to the directory on your computer where the files to be uploaded are stored.
4. Select the file, and double click to start uploading.
For detailed instructions on uploading files through FTP, please read FTP Upload.