Because Twitter does not allow editing HTML, it is not possible to sell on Twitter with the usual “Buy Now” buttons. You may, however, share the purchase link on your Twitter timeline, which your followers will see and can click through to purchase. Please follow the steps below to do that:
1. Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Click on View Products under “Selling” tab in the top navigation menu.
3. Hover your mouse over the dropdown button beside the “Details” link for the product that you wish to sell, and click on “Code Generator” in the dropdown list.
4. Copy the URL provided under “Single Item Purchase.”
5. Open Twitter, and compose a new Twitter message.Paste the copied URL in the message.You may want to add some text along with the URL for your followers to read.
6. Click “Tweet.”
Your Twitter followers will now see the purchase URL along with the message in the Twitter feed.
Tip: Consider sharing the purchase URL periodically along with different messages to promote your digital product. You can also share the purchase URL in your reply to someone’s tweet.