Online presentation sharing has created a space for selling presentations. The presentations sold online are usually meant for training and learning purposes. With PayLoadz, you can sell presentations online in a few simple steps. You need to sign up for a PayLoadz account and provide your payment information, such as a PayPal account or Google Checkout account details, to start selling presentations. After signing up for a PayLoadz account, please follow the steps below to sell presentations:
1.Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Click on “Create a New Product” under the “Selling” tab.
3. Providebasic information such as the name of thepresentation, a unique item ID and price.
4. You can also provide a custom “Thank You” text in case you want a different text to be sent other than the default text saved in your PayLoadz Profile.
5. Create an optional PayLoadz Store listing for your presentation. It is recommended that you create a PayLoadz Store listing that provides greater visibility for the presentation.
6. Provide information about the presentation’s file format and the format in which the presentation will be delivered. These two can be different. For example, a presentation can be in .ppt format and can be delivered in the compressed .zip format.
7. Select “Documents and Forms” as the main category and “Presentations” as the subcategory. You can then select multiple subcategories that the presentation can be classified into by clicking on the “Add Category” link.
Tip:After you select the subcategory, PayLoadz shows you the average price of the products sold in that subcategory. You might want to check your prices based on that price.
8. You can also choose to make your presentation a “Featured Product” by selecting “Yes” in the dropdown. Read more about Featured Listings.
9. Provide a product information URLif you have a Web page with more information about the presentation.
10. Upload a small thumbnail image of the presentation by clicking on “Choose File.”
Tip:It is advisable to provide a thumbnail that is indicative of the presentation you are selling because it provides an idea to buyers about the presentation they are buying.
11. Provide keywords or key phrases that describe the presentation you are selling.
Tip:The keywords/key phrases are used for searching products. You should use the keywords based on what users would be searching for while looking for the type of presentation you are selling.
12. Provide a description of your presentation in the “Product Description” section. The product description should clearly describe the presentation you are selling.
Tip: Use the toolbar in HTML editor to format the description according to your preferences. You may use different font styles, font colors, bullets and numberings.
13. You can also provide the required information for using affiliates to promote your presentation.
14. Click on the “Submit Product Information” button.
15. On the “Product File Selection” page, provide the details of the presentation file using any of the four given options.
16. Your presentation is now ready for sale. To get the button and/or link for the presentation, click on View Products under “Selling” tab in the top menu.
17. Click on the “Details” link for the presentation listing in the “Product Summary” section.
18. Click on the “Code Generator” button in the right-hand menu.
19. Choose the payment processor from the “Select Buttons” dropdown menu.
20. Copy the generated code for the button or text link,and publish it on any Webpage where you would like to sell your presentation.
Tip: Use the simple URL provided in “Single Item Purchase” section to sell your presentations where you cannot use the HTML code.