Selling digital goods on your blog with PayLoadz is extremely easy and quick. Most blogging tools and platforms allow editing HTML through a WYSIWYG editor. Here, we will look at selling with PayLoadz on a WordPress blog with PayPal as the payment option. The process will be similar for other blogging tools and payment methods. Once you have set up the product on PayLoadz, please follow the steps below to sell on WordPress:
1. Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
2. Click on View Products under the “Selling” tab in the top navigation menu.
3. Hover your mouse over the dropdown button beside the “Details” link for the product that you wish to sell, and click on “Code Generator” in the dropdown list.
4. Select “PayPal” in the “Select Buttons” dropdown.
5. Copy the code for button image or text link, depending on your preference, under “Single Item Purchase.”
6. On your WordPress blog, add a new page or post.
7. By default, WordPress shows the Visual HTML editor for writing posts. Click on the “HTML” tab to change it to HTML editor.
8. Paste the copied code wherever you wish the purchase button or text to appear in the post.
9. Click on “Visual” to switch back to the Visual editing mode.
10. The button or link should now appear.
11. Add any other text to the post and publish it. Your product is now available for purchase on your WordPress blog.