If you wish to sell digital goods on Facebook with PayLoadz, you will need to have a Facebook page with admin access to it.If you have not created a Facebook page yet, you can do so by clicking here.
After creating the page, please follow the steps below:
1. Install the Static HTML: iframe tabs app on your page. You should now have a “Welcome” tab on the Facebook page’s timeline.
2. Click on the “Welcome” tab.
3. Select HTML by clicking “Use this app” inside the box.
4. Get the selling code for the product that you wish to sell on Facebook.Login to your PayLoadz account using your email/username and password.
5. Click on View Products under the “Selling” tab in the top navigation menu.
6. Hover your mouse over the dropdown button beside the “Details” link for the product that you wish to sell, and click on “Code Generator” in the dropdown list.
7. Select the payment method that you have set up in the “Select Buttons” dropdown.
8. Copy the code for button image or text link, depending on your preference, under “Single Item Purchase.”
9. Return to Facebook, and paste the code in the area provided. You can add any text or image along with the code.
10. Click on “Preview.”The button or link should now appear.
11. Click “Done” if everything appears as desired.
12. Click “Save & Publish” to publish the app on your Facebook page.
The product is now available for purchase on your Facebook page, and anyone can buy it by clicking on the tab on your timeline.
Tip: Rename the tab from “Welcome” to something relevant to the product that you are selling. For example, you can change it to something like “Buy My eBook,” and replace the tab icon image with a custom image.