Update: We have adjusted this process to require that you have to edit the default generated HTML code and update the "img" value in the HTML itself by editing it directly to use an image you have uploaded elsewhere. We are trying to simplify the Code Generator page and found that the button selector caused a lot of confusion. Almost all of our users will use the default buttons, others can use our links with their own buttons as well. We hate to take away functionality, but we feel that simplifying the page here is actually an improvement to usability.
Can I use custom image for Buy Now or Add to Cart Button?
Yes. If you have an image you want to use for your Buy Now or Add to Cart button you can provide the image url and our system wil use the image for your button(s).
1. Log into your account.
2. Click the "Selling" tab and from the drop-down menu select "Purchase Code Generator".
3. Choose the type of button you want whether Buy Now or Add to Cart and click "Submit Information". The page will refresh and you will see a button image appear and the option to change the button image.
4. Click "Change Button Image".
5. You will now see an option to enter a image url. Place the url for the button image you want to use.
6. Click "Submit Information".
The page will refresh and provide you with both the Button code and a simple Link for each product that you can copy and paste to your website. Copy and paste the Button html code to your website(s), blog(s) and publish.